Hi TEN Members,
Over the past few months, we decided to explore some useful tips and techniques designed to help improve your interview experience. Some of these newsletter topics included:
- “The 3 Questions That Matter Most When Interviewing For A Job“
- “Don’t Be Afraid To Ask These 5 Tough Questions In A Job Interview“
- “10 Good Ways to ‘Tell Me About Yourself‘”
- “17 Tips to Ace Your Next Phone Interview“
- “Nobody Hires Between Thanksgiving and New Year…Right?“
- “New Job for the New Year: How to make it happen“
- “Top 10 Interview Mistakes“
- “Tips for Successful Video Interviewing“
- “Tips to Improve Interaction Among the Generations“
- “Eight Career Skills You Need To Be Competitive In 2016“
- “O.C. bosses creating jobs like it’s 1999“
- “Job Seekers’ Not-So-Secret Weapon: Recruiters“
- “The 8 Tremendous Ways to Develop a Growth Mindset“
- “9 Enterprise Tech Trends for 2017 and Beyond“
- “Ruby on Rails is out: major coding bootcamp ditches it, due to waning interest“
If you didn’t get a chance to review any of these articles, or if you would like to review them again, please click on the links above.
Visit our candidate portal where you can search, view and apply for our latest jobs AND connect with us on FaceBook at http://www.facebook.com/enamix to see ongoing discussions and jobs that come up between newsletters. Here are our latest job openings:
- VP or Director of Channel Sales – Dallas, TX – SALARY DOE
- DevOps / Sr. Platform Engineer – Dallas, TX – SALARY DOE
- Project Manager-Technical Staffing – Santa Clara, CA – SALARY DOE
- Sr. Integration Consultant – Laguna Hills, CA – $100k+ DOE
- Web Application Developer – Angular or React – Costa Mesa, CA – 6month contract / CTH – RATE DOE
- Project Manager – Financial / Operations – Costa Mesa, CA – DH or CTH – SALARY / RATE DOE
- .NET Developer with SQL Server and JDE – Pennsauken, NJ – SALARY DOE
- Marketing Manager – Laguna Hills, CA – SALARY DOE
- Account Executive/Software Sales – Orange County, CA; Denver, CO; Chicago, IL
- Business Developer/Account Manager – Staffing Agency – Laguna Hills, CA – $150k+ DOE
- DevOps – Irvine, CA – ~$130k+ DOE
- Technical Recruiter – Laguna Hills, CA – up to $100k+ DOE
And on to this month’s featured article…
eNamix Inc. celebrates its 18th year in operation.
It makes me a proud director of eNamix Inc. as I announce that we have crossed another milestone in the history of our company. This month our company will celebrate 18 years of its establishment. I take this occasion to thank each of you for being an earnest part of eNamix Inc.
Our company has countless achievements and accomplishments, especially from the last 5 years which proved to be exceptionally productive for our company.
Without the support of our excellent team this would not have been possible. Every one of you plays a very important role in the development of our company. It is for your enthusiasm, support and dedication that have brought us to this height. Immediately following are elements from our employee handbook.
The eNamix Way
Staffing is a relationship business and good people know good people. Building relationships is all about quality, style, performance, commitment, follow-through and teamwork.
To build a team of highly motivated ethical professionals dedicated to providing the best service to all as well as a foundation for individuals to help each other achieve their professional and personal goals.
All team members must perform their duties in the best interest first of the eNamix client, then of the eNamix team, and finally of themselves. eNamix team members must deliver the highest quality talent with the utmost urgency. This is a competitive industry and we want to promote healthy competition within our team. Thus in the interest of fair play, full disclosure upfront, collaboration between individuals and fostered support of mutual interests is key to our overall success.
We strive to uphold these values and certainly hope that this is evident to our clients and candidates in each and every dealing we have. Nevertheless, our success story remains incomplete without the support of our clients and candidates, who have trusted in us to help them provide immaculate services and products. Their demands, challenges and feedbacks have pushed us to go ahead and improve vigorously. Not only have they made us a part of their lives but also helped us reach out to the world.
We can’t thank you enough for your contributions to eNamix Inc. We plan to keep our business and relation growing with you and continue to provide you nothing less than the best. With your support, we look to explore new heights moving forward.
John Jeltema and Your eNamix Strategic Staffing Team
© eNamix 2017 | 23151 Moulton Parkway, Suite 105 | Laguna Hills, CA 92653 | 949.916.9810